Lewis School Site Program Coordinator
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Illinois is looking for an Program Coordinator
Directs and manages overall daily operations of the Program Site under control of the organization with the primary concern for comprehensive, outcome- driven programs and service delivery, supervision and training of employees (direct and indirect reports), personnel issues, management of facility, community relations, volunteers, and membership administration
Requirements: Proven experience as an administrative or office assistant. The
- Degree in social work or counseling
- A minimum of four years work experience in a Boys and Girls Club or similar youth organization planning, and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability in personnel supervision, facilities management, and the recruitment and retention of key personnel.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to recruit, train, supervise, and motivate staff.
- Ability to deal effectively with members including positive behavior guidance.
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders.
BGCSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Illinois
Attn: Brittany Swims, Director of Operations
P.O. Box 3092; 250 N. Springer St.
Carbondale, IL 62902