Directs and manages overall daily operations of the Program Site under control of the organization with the primary concern for comprehensive, outcome- driven programs and service delivery, supervision and training of employees (direct and indirect reports), personnel issues, management of facility, community relations, volunteers, and membership administration
- Manage, support, and/or assist with educational programs in the Club, including Academic Themes; Power Hour; High Yield Learning Activities and Family Nights.
- Coordinate and represent Club partnership programs with other agencies as assigned.
- Maintain membership files by entering membership applications
- Complete counseling paperwork which will include releases of information; counseling logs; assessment of emotional status and other forms as deemed necessary for each individual youth.
- Submit all the required information accurately and on time to the Elementary Site Director.
- Maintain all activity rooms, grounds, and equipment in a safe, clean, and operable fashion.
- Interpret BGCSI mission, methods, goals, and programs to the community and serve as an advocate for the youth and the Club.
- Performs other related duties as required and or assigned.
- Degree in social work, counseling or similar field
- A minimum of four years work experience in a Boys and Girls Club or similar organization planning, and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability in personnel supervision, facilities management, and the recruitment and retention of key personnel.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to recruit, train, supervise, and motivate staff.
- Ability to deal effectively with members including positive behavior guidance.
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders.
If interested please send a letter of interest and current resume to BGCSI Director of Operations, Brittany Swims at firstname.lastname@example.org